Yorkshire Rabbit Golf Association
Plowright Trophy Rules
1. All players in the YRGA competitions must be a Rabbit Golfer as defined in the YRGA Constitution and Rules.
2. All players must have a Competition Handicap certificate and it is the responsibility of all players to produce evidence of their handicap.
Note: The handicap certificate must be dated no earlier than 28 days prior to the competition.
Electronic displays (The YRGA will not provide or facilitate for this) are acceptable at the players risk
3. The use of Artificial Aids (Distant Finders) is forbidden under the Rules of Golf 14.3 unless there is a local rule in place. This must be confirmed before playing
4. Competitions will be played according to the Rules of Golf as amended by the local rules applicable to the course where the competition is being played
5. The use of ride on buggies is permitted under the Rules of Golf provided that the person(s) using them produce a signed doctor’s certificate confirming the need of such a buggy.
1. This is a team competition between all Areas with the teams selected by the Presidents of the different Areas in the Association who should ensure that his team have the correct Handicap Certificates on the day of the competition.
4 players in Handicap range 16-20
4 players in Handicap range 21-28
Handicaps must be current.
He should if requested by the Committee produce the relevant Full PlayingCertificates
Any team failing to field the correct number of players from each division will be disqualified
2. Play will be individual stroke play over 18 holes
The three best cards in each division submitted by each team will count and the team with the lowest total nett will be declared the winners.